Your shopping cart is empty!Total : ₹ 0
A guide to caring for fine Jewelry and watches just like the invaluable treasures they're
Fine jewelry could be a precious possession that's designed and made to last generations, however correct care is needed to assure the lasting qualities of your jewelry. As a customary rule, once annually is usually recommended for visiting your jeweler for repair “check ups,” and stop in to urge your jewelry clean double a year.
These straightforward, basic tips for the care and improvement of your fine jewelry:
- Store your jewelry in an exceedingly clean, dry place.
- Keep your jewelry in an exceedingly fabric-lined jewelry case, or in an exceedingly box with compartments and dividers. If you favor to use standard boxes, wrap every bit individually in soft tissue.
- Don't jumble your jewelry pieces in a drawer or jewelry case. Pieces can scratch each other.
- Be careful once removing your jewelry to scrub your hands. don't leave your jewelry on the rim of a sink wherever it will simply slip down the drain.
- There square measure many sorts of little machines on the market which will clean jewelry in an exceedingly matter of minutes mistreatment high-frequency sound. These machines square measure referred to as unwearable cleaners and square measure offered in many various models and costs. Your native jeweler will tell you if associate degree unwearable improvement machine is correct for your jewelry wardrobe and, if it is, recommend an appropriate model.
Prevent jewelry Loss & Repairs
See your jeweler a minimum of once a year to possess your jewelry checked for loose prongs, worn mountings, and general wear and tear. Visit your jeweler each six months to possess your jewelry professionally clean.
Insure Your jewelry
It is devastating to lose a bit of jewelry that holds special which means and recollections. ensure you don’t lose the worth of the piece further. forever take care of your fine jewelry by obtaining it insured.